Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Babies and Departures

With the pending departure from my current job I have been busy - not sure with what.

Things have been quiet on the knitting front concentrating on completing a few EZ baby sweaters for colleagues who are all about to have babies...One is complete and already presented - the other two are all but done (with about 75% of the knitting done and some sewing up and buttons to do before Tuesday morning.

All achievable.

Alas that means I have no photos however, as I have been slack and not charged the batteries. I will have photos before they depart for good.

I also need to photograph the most recent stash enhancement with some
  • Country Silk 8 ply (In pink/purple and blue/purple as well as some green - for scarves)
  • Blue Moon Fiber Arts - Twisted, Laci, Single Silk and some STR (socks...I have a weakness ok)
  • Some Knittery yarn in Chocolate and Grey (Lace) and some DK Silk in a tourquoise colourway.
  • On the way I have some Cascade 220 in Purple (Surprise!) and some Malabrigo from http://www.yarnandkisses.com

Photos soon.

Oh yeah and the bag swap award prizes are on their way so hopefully they will arrive in the next week.

No comments: