Last week I recieved an offer and accepted it for a new job. The brilliant thing is I have a couple of weeks (3 in fact) off before I start. This means I have time on my hands and many ideas to take them up.
On the knitting front
- Finish my current cardigan (Basic Black in Tango) I have been spending some time in sleeveland and it is time to exit. Then i can block the pieces sew them up and do the band & buttons.
- Start a few exciting knitting projects - a lace shawl and another cardigan.
- Get back on track with the S62011 Sock Club and actually at least get some socks on the needles.
- Participate in a Stash Swap day we have planned in a few weeks (identify some stash to be moved on!)
- Finish the silk I have had on the wheel for a month.
- Spin, Spin, Spin (I have heaps of fibre stash).
- Try out some of the things I have seen in the Alden Amos Big Book of Handspinning.\
- The big spinning workshop with Pluckyfluff next weekend.
- Sewing up a lot of the material I have acquired.
- A few movies. There is no better way when having time off during the day than to go see a couple of movies whilst everyone else is at work.
- Lunch/Coffee with friends and former colleagues over food or drink.
- an old fashioned spring-clean the study, the stash and the wardrobe all need to be cleaned out and some of the older items moved on.
Looking forward to keeping you up to date on my adventures.