Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Wrap Up


Tea Sets and Party Flags all knitted and nearly wrapped ready for a big suprise for a little girl and her mother. As they are spending some time in transit I hope these will be appreciated.

I am sure they will. I procrastinated and started a felted bag rather than finish sewing up the flags. Why do i do that?

The end result is magnificent though the colours of the Bendigo Cotton are magic together. Now on to knitting for me - no more deadlines.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

I love the party flags - they look great! Did you follow a pattern or make it up yourself?

jp said...

The pattern is from a Zoe Mellor Book Nursery Knits.

But it's not too hard and you could make them up yourself..

10 rows plain then reduce every 4 rows until you only have two.

Pattern as desired.

Melinda said...

Thanks Jp!