Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Oblivious To The Deadlines

This evening with a house full of family all doing their own thing I started spinning up some of msgusset wonderful roving in Jade. I am really loving this to spin.

It is looking like this



I am still working on (and making good progress) on the Diamond Fantasy shawl for my SIL with only 3.5 repeats to go before corners and edging (i-cord) so not too much to go. The pattern is divine very angular and definite - making it quite easy to spot errors and undo them quickly. I am also still working on the yarn for my MIL who is often at our house for school pick-ups in the afternoon - making it hard to complete the spinning.

I also managed a visit to the Morris and Sons Sale and only purchased Beads for the upcoming proposed insanity of 10 shawls in 2010 as well as some small cables for my knit picks options. (which seeem to go the way of socks and tape measures in my house).

No comments: