Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

How did it Get to be July already

June as always passed in a blur the film festival which usually takes up half followed by a cough that just would not go away.

Sheer madness has departed and then comes July. What better way to celebrate than throwing myself into some more pure madness so I am jumping into the Tour - this year however I will be following the Tour de Fleece as opposed to the Knit along.

My plan is to spin every day (starting last Saturday) and so far I am on track.

I have some Skein fibre that I just want to finish spinning so I have made the effort and finished all bar one third of it as singles and plied one third already. I should just about get the rest done tonight (forget housework etc)
The total amount is 375grams so there is a huge amount to spin in total.

Following that I have a few gifts to spin then I will be onto pure fun. Hopefully by the weekend.

My camera battery is flat so I need to charge it - so alas no photos yet.

On the knitting front I have not yet blogged a few finished items/newly started items
And Another Thing Socks - Done
Envious Seraphim - Done and getting regular wear
Basic Tango - Done and getting regular wear
Crushed Berries - started and completed in need of a block
I have also completed a Juneberry Triangle in Brooklyn Tweed Shelter
Striped Study Shawl - started and in progress

The temporary loss of my laptop, which was also the charging point for the camera has slowed me down with my knit blogging.

More soon hopefully with photos.

No comments: