Pages

Friday, November 16, 2007

Frogs and Elephants


I have now frogged the Vine Socks 3 times and have conceded the pattern wasn't for me.

Sizing was almost impossible and regardless of how beautiful they looked I just couldn't find a sizing comination that fit my ankles and didn't fall down my legs.


So now they are a plain stocking stitch pair that I have parked at the cuff stage.


Friday was a joyous day because right as I was heading to work the postman arrived with much yarny goodness. Wool and Cotton from Bendigo in a set of colours to complete the Ravelry Tea Cosy Swap...oh yeah and a special Rowan gift for my partner. In amongst the cotton was six magic colours for the Toy Bag for a friends impending baby.


It is always a joy to knit with and I am loving the colour combo.

Can't wait to finish it!!! (Oh and the elephant - the pattern on the toy bag has an elephant_

No comments: