Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Nothing Like Good News, a New Job and a New Toy to distract

I have been offered and accepted a new job after a few weeks from initial approach (From them) through 2 interviews. I haven't had this much anticipation for a new job in quite some time..I am really looking forward to it. It will be very challenging.

I have rewarded myself for that (and a few other things) by buying a PS3 and the Ratchet and Clank Game & Star Wars Lego Game....both huge amounts of fun and a lot of laughs.

I'll admit it I am the gamer in my house and play more hours than my dh and dd together. I can't help it I actually really enjoy it.

This has put a little bit of a slowdown in my knitting but I do have the new Rockin' Sock Club colourway of Lucky to fondle - A lovely St Patrick's Day inspired colourway....it's so nice I want to lay it on the lawn and lie on it. It's that kind of colour..Makes you think of sunny summer days and fresh cut grass.