Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Stop the world! I want to Knit

Holy Geewillikers Batman!

I have had a whirlwind couple of weeks...
  • 2 trips to Brisbane for work with another one schedule for next week
  • 3 birthdays (With a 4th this weekend)
  • A last minute invitation to a wedding (due to the lost post policy of Australia Post) for this weekend.

I have only one thing to say. Stop the world I want to knit!

Ok I am loving the family and the birthdays and the work even (new job is tops! - although the remembering the names is a bit difficult!). I just want to spread it out.

I think part of my feeling pushed is also that I am rapidly coming up on the Sydney Film Festival - 2 plus weeks of contstant cinema where i will also need to add in a trip to Brisbane somwhere and WWKIP day (which is smack bang in the middle of the Festival) and the Craft show and...omg it's the end of June where did the time go?

So I have just jumped from mid-may to end of June but that is how my life is travelling.

On the knitting front I have a nearly completed bag for one of the bereft bag swap pals.

Prize packs for the Bag Swap award winners (should go out this week) and some RAK to bestow on the Ravelry Australian Random acts of Kindness group.

Do you think I take too much on some times?

Check out Sparkadia here....there song "Too Much To Do" is now my official theme. http://www.myspace.com/sparkadia

Also if you are looking for something a bit less pop (some hip hop with a message!) check out the herd here... http://www.theherd.com.au (I love these guys...and their gig falls on the same day as WWKIP day!)

Their track The King is Dead is a farewell to Johnny Howard...Fabulous work.

No comments: