Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

FLS Finished! Progress on Blue Gab(rielle)




Knitting, knitting, sitting, knitting. More sitting than knitting in the end!


Don't you hate it when you are all set for a knit and a chat and you run out of yarn.
Thinking you put another ball in the bag, but obviously not - as it isn't there. That is exactly what happened to me at the Stitch 'n' Bitch last night.

My knitting has been productive. I finally sewed on the buttons for my FLS and she turned out beautifully. I even got a chance to wear her before the weather got too warm. The buttons are great (if i do say so myself)

I have also made much progress on the Gabrielle (Rowan 43) in the maritime colourway (Bendigo Woollen Mills 4 ply cotton). Knitting up qucikly, with an easy to remember pattern (even with no instructions on when/where/how to decrease) and the soft, soft, soft bendigo cotton.

1 comment:

LynS said...

But it was good to have you at TC - even without your knitting! The February Lady Sweater looks great. It's a wonderful colour.