What I have achieved is
- Blocking the Entomology Shawl (see previous post)
- Most of the Left front of the Mountain View Cardigan.
- Some spinning (I have been playing with some merino I had and some drafting techniques)
- Some fibre aquisition....including some EGMTK club fibre
- The biggest achievement is the one below a skirt sewn from start to finish this afternoon. Not by me but by my eleven yr old step daughter. We cut 2 pattern blocks for her from her measurements for an elastic waist A-line skirt and for a A-Line skirt with fitted waist. We then proceeded to cut and sew up the A-line skirt below with an elastic waistband. She is thrilled and is now keen to try a skirt with pleating and a waistband.