Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

It's Raining Yarn

It seems I might have been spending some money on Yarn lately
Yesterday I picked up from the post office
Magnolia Society October Jewel Tones Club package
Madelinetosh 80/10/10 Merino Cashmere Nylon in Laurent Blue with Purple and Green


Wollmeise Grab Bags
100% Merino Kunterbunt
from Left WD Mistzelweig, WD Scarabaus, WD Bussi, WD Im Jahr der Ratt, WD Igor

Twin Gelb Orange
Not sure (red Orange on the left) and WD Campari Picolo on the right

WD Semisolid Lace Garn in Blue

A week or so ago this arrived from madelinetosh.
Tosh Dk in Nostalgia


On the knitting front progress has been slow this week. I have hit the dreaded Madeira section of the lace on Shipwreck and reknitted the same three rows about ten time. Finally past it so I am about to commence the Yarn K2tog row in the centre of the lace.

3 comments:

LynS said...

I've been trying not to buy yarn, but when I see this - envy!

Yoga Knitdra said...

What a wonderful splurge. Good on you for safely navigating the Madeira, you must be very proud!

DrK said...

oh god. the only thing that is stopping me from going crazy to keep up with you, is the fact that i am trying to save for the US trip. not sure if i can do it tho....