Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

removal update....

My energy is at an all time low (I know anyone that has moved will recognise this!)
There is all the bits plus the everyday kitchen and clothes to go.

We then have dh's shed which I don't think he has even looked in.
The knitting has been done in one or two rows at a time.
So the GYC companion article is coming together in little grabs.

I really hate the BITS when packing.
Pencils, pens, recent mail, notices from school etc etc.

The boxing and labelling continues.
I just want it all over!

3 comments:

Little Ol' Liz said...

I see you are moving,and I hate to bother you -- but -- I see from Ravelry you made it through EZ's Baby Surplice Jacket pattern, and I need a little help from someone who's been down that road. Feel like taking a break from boxes and packing paper?

jp said...

Miss Liz, leave your questions and I will see what I can do.

If you haven't already you should also check out Zimmermainia

http://zimmermaniacs.blogspot.com/

My reply might take a while as I am without the internet until our ISP gets their act together.

jp said...

Also you may want to try

http://zimmermaniacs.blogspot.com/search?q=baby+surplice