That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes, an aeroplane - Lenny Bruce is not afraid.
Lyrics courtesy of REM - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
I love when you find energizing moments when your life is taxing. In the last few days I have had a few.
- Laughter at impromptu humour - myself and a colleague misunderstanding something and realising at the same time, a colleagues silly mistake, another colleagues quick with.
- Spending time with family (playing Wii and the never ending fitness test)
- Relaxing knitting with the crew at Tapestry Craft this evening - great company, the odd laugh, the odd mental challenge.
- Did i mention laughter...
- Oh yeah and great energy infusing music...like REM.
Great day (in spite of some of the stressful moments).