Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Some Say That's Progress.





It has been an incredibly early morning after a late night (no not fun work!). So I thought I would update you on the progress this week.

PSC (July)...I have finished sock #1 and have cast on Sock 2 (Almost finished first of 9 pattern repeats. This pattern is easy to remember and relatively quick to knit (considering the 2mm needles). I am not convinced of the picot edge and would find a different finish if I was knitting them again.

The It Must be Love Jumper was sadly neglected this week with only one more row completed.
I have managed to boost the stash a bit with a number of arrivals in the last 2 weeks really.
Knitabulous' Soft Sock in Strange Fruit, Merino Sock in Patterson's Curse and Silken Thread in New Jeans and Your Place or Mine

Oh and more Yarnlust in the same colours as before!

1 comment:

missfee said...

that is more than progress

yay for yarn and knitting