An adventure in real-estate has us moving house in the next few weeks (still in the good old inner west - in the same suburb even!). At the same time work has kicked into high gear and I need to really get my teeth into it.
As such knitting has been a little part-time this week. I have made some minor progress on my FLS (very-very minor) but I have committed to a WIP knit along to get me back on track.
Here is my list.
- Got you covered swap item 1 (needs making up)
- Got you covered swap item 2 (To complete)
- FLS (currently flavour of the month)
- School Gloves (Fingerless for my step daughter One Complete)
- Film Festival Socks
- Baby Blankets (x 2) Presents for bubs due in July.
- Chocolate Anya (Some gorgeous lace!)
- Dark Ivy Cardigan (Finish Sleeves and Make up)
- Noro Socks to complete second
- Felted Bag to complete grommets and insert lining.
- Some Cat Bordi socks
- Cardi (Cotton) Tulip
- Cardi (wool)
- Cotton Bags (x2) Presents
- Another lace project (very much stalled)
So Onwards with the task to end all tasks...oh did I mention the moving (ARGHHHH)