Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Moving Right Along

The last few weeks have been about mainly one thing moving our office culminating in a few very long work days over last weekend.

I have compensated for the lack of knitting time with some shopping (online).

I bought some brooches off etsy (below as pendants) and they are really great.


I have also bought an insane amount of yarn.
* Cascade 220 with Miss Fee
* Old Maiden Aunt Alpaca Silk (inspired by Lyns)
* Madelinetosh Eyre Light in Tart
* Madelinetosh Alpaca Sport in Iris
* Bendigo Luxury in Black
* Rowan Felted Tweed

Now I am trying to work out how to fit knitting in around work and the film festival. Starting in 3 days.

6 comments:

Rose Red said...

Hurrah for insane amounts of yarn and cool brooches/pendants!

missfee said...

great haul - and you will get all that knitting done

film Festival whoot

LynS said...

Wow. What impressive yarn purchasing. Of course I look forward to hearing about all your plans for it.

Yarna said...

Yay for yarn purchases! I am compensating like that too! We are still stuck in moving mode. Stage 1
completed this weekend. Overnight moves of files this week then stage 2 people next weekend.

DrK said...

oh my god look at all that yarn. totally deserved, with how hard youve been working. heres hoping for some down time soon. cant wait to see the star wars jewelery in action!

1funkyknitwit said...

I love the brooches/necklaces - how versatile and they are very cool !

lol.. on yarn purchases - crazy woman ;D ..love !