Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Blogtoberfest Distractions

My attention may have been diverted from Blogtoberfest during the month.
The addition of Spinning lessons to my calendar (and the practice) has added additional complexity to the scheduling of my day. Knitting has definitely suffered.
Below are today's Bobbins (2 plyed on the left and the most recent spin on the right)
I am really feeling that I am getting more consistency (and less slub)

Of course Spinning has now meant that I have an new reason to acquire fibre. Below are some gems from this week.




The distraction hasn't completely meant I have stopped thinking about knitting. I managed to pick up some Knitter's Addiction Cashmere in 2 ply and 4 ply. (Lace projects anyone?)


The final distraction or household consumption has been Dh construcing the ambitious Halloween Costume (featured below). Make shift hoops and ghoulish white makeup finished the effect.

1 comment:

Rose Red said...

Excellent work on the spinning! And my my, purple cashmere, who'da thunk it!!

Excellent work Mr JP on the costume - I must show Mr RoseRed!!