Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sydney Film Festival Day 8 Preview

Today I am joined by the lovely drk for the film festival offerings.

First up is the Palme d'or winner Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall his Past Lives which looks like it could be totally magical. Followed by The Runaways the story of the all girl group that produced Cherry Bomb and gave us Joan Jett.

Before this I am forgoing the usual preparation of knitting and spinning to assist in the unpacking for friends who are moving house.

Spinning: 4 hours 1 Bobbin

Knitting: 54 Rows 49cm measurement


Films: 14

2 comments:

LynS said...

I'll be interested to see what you and drk think of 'Uncle Boonmee'. I can't fit it into my schedule, so, unfortunately, I'll have to miss it.

Unknown said...

ch ch ch ch ch ch ch ch ch cherry bomb!

love that song..